V-Bio range is designed to be the solution of eco-friendly food and beverage packaging. The material using proprietary aqueous dispersion coating technology to replace the plastic lining in the food service industry. V-Bio range is OBA-free, high-temperature resistance, and strong edge wick, giving the product superior function than normal paper packaging. With its non-plastic nature, it can be composted within 12-weeks in the industrial compostable facility, and 26-weeks in home composting. V-Bio is also recyclable and repulpable without any additional treatment or process.
- Safe for food & beverage direct contact and FFA & ISEGA certified
- Plastic free
- Compostable (EN 13432 & OK Compost Home certified)
- Recyclable and Repulpable without additional process (EN 13430 from Institute Cyclos-HTP)
- Heat sealable high temperature resistance, BfR 36/2 tested
- Strong edge wicking resistance